Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS AR Pistol DELUXE in 223/5.56 NEW with STABILIZER BRACE

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $575.00

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Full name and address with Date of birth Copy of DL or carry permit, 4473

Item Description: View attachment 2901804 View attachment 2901808 Item Name: FS AR Pistol DELUXE in 223/5.56 NEW with STABILIZER BRACE

Caliber: 223/5.56

Billing Information: Full name and address with Date of birth Copy of DL or carry permit

Item Description: SEMI AUTO PISTOL IN 223/5.56 with 1 UTG WINDOW MAGAZINE. THIS PISTOL IS NEW. GREAT SEMI AUTO PISTOL IN 223/5.56 30 ROUNDS IN THE MAGAZINE. THIS PISTOL COMES WITH ONE MAGAZINE AS WHAT I HAVE WITH IT. I DO HAVE EXTRA MAGAZINES $25. THIS IS A Pistol IT IS A TOP CHARGER.

FOLLOW DIRECTIONS BELOW TO PURCHASE. INCLUDE COPY OF DRIVER LICENSE AND CARRY PERMIT OR YOU ARE WASTING YOURS AND MY TIME. HAVE BEEN BUILDING AR's FOR 38 YEARS. I ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS OF THOSE WHO HAVE SHOWN INTEREST IN PURCHASING BY FOLLOWING MY DIRECTIONS.

THIS AR15 PISTOL HAS A DEDICATED AR15 M4 RECEIVER THAT ACCEPTS AR15 MAGAZINES. IT HAS A HEAVY BUFFER FOR 223/5.56 PISTOL ROUNDS. BARREL IS 7.5 INCHES WITH. THIS DELUXE MODEL HAS A STABILIZER BRACE AND DELUXE SIGHTS.

MY PRICE IS SET IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY THIS PRICE DO NOT CONTACT ME. IF YOU WANT IT YOU WILL PAY MY PRICE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT THAT IS OK ALSO.

MY TERMS OF SELL ARE MY TERMS YOU MEET THEM OR YOU CANNOT BUY MY PERSONAL GUNS. IF INTERESTED I HAVE 223/5.56 ammo FMJ AMMO AVAILABLE AT $45 PER BOX OF FIFTY ROUNDS. MY Contact Dwillard.geo AT YAHOO . COMView attachment 2901806 GIVE PISTOL YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT AS MORE THAN ONE LISTED.

I LIVE IN Lawrenceville OFF OF I-85 NORTH. I WILL ONLY MEET AT EXIT 109 OLD PEACHTREE ROAD AT THE QT STATION JUST AS YOU GET OFF THE EXIT. YOU MUST SEND ME A COPY OF GEORGIA DRIVERS LICENSE OR CARRY PERMIT FOR MY BILL OF SALE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DO A BILL OF SELL. THEN I CANNOT AND WILL NOT SELL TO YOU. NO BILL OF SALE I WILL NOT COME OUT. BILL OF SALE IS FOR MY PROTECTION AND YOURS. IT GIVES YOU LEGAL OWNERSHIP.

Pictures:

Pictures:
IMG_4548.jpg
IMG_4549.jpg
IMG_4550.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
View attachment 2901804 View attachment 2901808 Item Name: FS AR Pistol DELUXE in 223/5.56 NEW with STABILIZER BRACE

Caliber: 223/5.56

Billing Information: Full name and address with Date of birth Copy of DL or carry permit

Item Description: SEMI AUTO PISTOL IN 223/5.56 with 1 UTG WINDOW MAGAZINE. THIS PISTOL IS NEW. GREAT SEMI AUTO PISTOL IN 223/5.56 30 ROUNDS IN THE MAGAZINE. THIS PISTOL COMES WITH ONE MAGAZINE AS WHAT I HAVE WITH IT. I DO HAVE EXTRA MAGAZINES $25. THIS IS A Pistol IT IS A TOP CHARGER.

FOLLOW DIRECTIONS BELOW TO PURCHASE. INCLUDE COPY OF DRIVER LICENSE AND CARRY PERMIT OR YOU ARE WASTING YOURS AND MY TIME. HAVE BEEN BUILDING AR's FOR 38 YEARS. I ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS OF THOSE WHO HAVE SHOWN INTEREST IN PURCHASING BY FOLLOWING MY DIRECTIONS.

THIS AR15 PISTOL HAS A DEDICATED AR15 M4 RECEIVER THAT ACCEPTS AR15 MAGAZINES. IT HAS A HEAVY BUFFER FOR 223/5.56 PISTOL ROUNDS. BARREL IS 7.5 INCHES WITH. THIS DELUXE MODEL HAS A STABILIZER BRACE AND DELUXE SIGHTS.

MY PRICE IS SET IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY THIS PRICE DO NOT CONTACT ME. IF YOU WANT IT YOU WILL PAY MY PRICE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT THAT IS OK ALSO.

MY TERMS OF SELL ARE MY TERMS YOU MEET THEM OR YOU CANNOT BUY MY PERSONAL GUNS. IF INTERESTED I HAVE 223/5.56 ammo FMJ AMMO AVAILABLE AT $45 PER BOX OF FIFTY ROUNDS. MY Contact Dwillard.geo AT YAHOO . COMView attachment 2901806 GIVE PISTOL YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT AS MORE THAN ONE LISTED.

I LIVE IN Lawrenceville OFF OF I-85 NORTH. I WILL ONLY MEET AT EXIT 109 OLD PEACHTREE ROAD AT THE QT STATION JUST AS YOU GET OFF THE EXIT. YOU MUST SEND ME A COPY OF GEORGIA DRIVERS LICENSE OR CARRY PERMIT FOR MY BILL OF SALE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DO A BILL OF SELL. THEN I CANNOT AND WILL NOT SELL TO YOU. NO BILL OF SALE I WILL NOT COME OUT. BILL OF SALE IS FOR MY PROTECTION AND YOURS. IT GIVES YOU LEGAL OWNERSHIP.

Pictures:
Will you do traded?

You do yours your way and I do mine my way. I like them my way. If you buy then change them. If you are not buying you should not have comments about what someone else does.
I can't debate that. Just thought after 38 years of builds you would like some knowledge on what works better. Guess what works isn't always right. Glws. Also, might wanna save some questioning and post the make and model of what you sell...

I can't debate that. Just thought after 38 years of builds you would like some knowledge on what works better. Guess what works isn't always right. Glws. Also, might wanna save some questioning and post the make and model of what you sell...
That is a question for person buying. Too many people on this site like get in other persons business. I never comment or try to correct anyone else. I am 71 years old and do not bother others about what they do. Because so many get into other people’s business is why we have so many shooting and road rage incidents.

My parents taught me to care about what I do. But to never care or tell someone how they should do something because my opinion/experience is different.

That is a question for person buying. Too many people on this site like get in other persons business. I never comment or try to correct anyone else. I am 71 years old and do not bother others about what they do. Because so many get into other people’s business is why we have so many shooting and road rage incidents.

My parents taught me to care about what I do. But to never care or tell someone how they should do something because my opinion/experience is different.
Sounds good man. Only trying to help ya. Have a good one. My parent, taught me to do the right thing. Which is if I see someone jacked up, help them. But hey we all grew up different.

Sounds good man. Only trying to help ya. Have a good one. My parent, taught me to do the right thing. Which is if I see someone jacked up, help them. But hey we all grew up different.
was a full time missionary living and working in Russia, China, Vietnam, Singapore and Indonesia for many years. Have to accept the way each of the people I served did things which was far different than I would do. I stop for cars in need of help. I will give anyone food or anything they need But I never tell them what they are doing is the wrong way they choose do it. If their live is in danger I would warn them. I did three tours in Vietnam after all of the blood and hurt I lived through there. Loss of friends, civilians hurt and killed, having to heal from being shot. I only wanted to help others. That is why when I left the army I became a full time missionary. My friend please remember to walk in another man’s shoes before you try take responsibility that is not yours. I could share with you so many different ways that each people group dies things in ways we do not.

Hear some of the things in Russia. Black wire is positive, red wire always ground, all Russian doors open out you must walk in middle hall to move them get you or shirt…..many I could tell and show you.

May you and your family be blessed of God. May His blessings always surround you.

Dr. Daniel H Willard
scuba1018@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom