Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS AK mags, Spyderco, air guns

Zip Code: 30666

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: AK mag bundle $75

This includes 5 steel Korean mags, 4 polymer US palm mags (3 black, one translucent grey) and one 40 round steel Korean mag. All of these mags are in great condition and most haven’t even been used. You won’t find a better deal on AK mags.

Circle 10 AK waffle mag $40

Has been on a few range trips but mostly just sat in the safe unloaded. Widely regarded as one of the best AK mags you can get.

Hungarian 20 rd “tanker” mag $30

These are somewhat rare in the US but and are somewhat sought after by collectors. Very high quality mag that has only been to the range once

Spyderco sage 5 lightweight $95

Sick knife! I personally carried and used this one for a few months so it has some light scratches on the blade but still in good condition. Action is great, perfect centering and no blade play. Tai Chung makes some of the best spyders imo.

Para 3 DLT exclusive DLC cruwear blade $165

This knife is pretty much like new and is a great example of a perfectly executed para 3. The action is perfect, perfect centering, perfect detent and cruwear is a kick ass steal. This one hurts to sell but I have too many knives lol

Gamo black knight .177 $35

Rifle only, the scope broke after about 50 rounds so I threw it out. Has about 500 rounds through it and is a nice little back yard shooter that packs quite a punch. Great for plinking or pest control. Paid 100 bucks, yours for $35

Daisy 1101S .177 cal $25

This rifle only saw about 50 rounds. Bought it for my younger nephew but it was too much gun for him and we ended up getting him a red Ryder instead. Paid 70 bucks but Walmart doesn’t let you return these so I’m practically giving it away for $25. Would make a fun rifle for 12 year old and up.

If you have any questions or would like to bundle something message me and I’ll be happy to reply. Also willing to meet if it’s not too far. Thanks for looking guys.

Pictures:
IMG_7484.jpeg
IMG_7485.jpeg
IMG_7487.jpeg
IMG_7488.jpeg
IMG_7492.jpeg
IMG_7493.jpeg
IMG_7494.jpeg
IMG_7495.jpeg
IMG_7496.jpeg
IMG_7498.jpeg
IMG_7500.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom