Reaction score
Item Name: FS 7mm REM Mag

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Caliber: 7mm REM MAG

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a "LOT"... (Four different Ammo Manufactures....6 boxes)..... of 7mm REM MAG bullets for sale...before this past deer season I bought a Weatherby Vanguard 7mm Mag rifle,,, being a 50 year bowhunter with a shoulder injury I panicked thinking I could not be able to bowhunt in the 2019 deer seasom ... and I bought this rifle.... making a long story short I followed the Doc's Physical Therapy routine and got my shoulder back into shape for the 2019 bow season...and had no problem bowhunting...... I bought the rifle and several boxes of ammo.. sighted the gun in to see which bullet worked of me..... I ended up selling the rifle here on Ga. Outdoor Trader... the following Manufacture/ammo...is what I ended up with....the following is the 7 MAG ammo I ended up with (after sighting the rifle in!).... below is the Manufacture and bullet descriptions...individual bullet count and selling price ...is!!... for the total 105 rounds.. $100.00... PayPal or $100 cash upon PICKUP....my email is gerald.reimer@att.net

Pictures:
img_2644-jpg.2694553

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I forgot to ad the ammo that I am selling in this ad is....
* one box of Fusion 150 grain .... 20 count
* one box ox 139 grain Hornady American Whitetail.... 17 count
* three boxes of Hornady Superformance 154 grain SST ..... 52 count
* one box of Remington Core-Lokt 150 grain.....16 counnt

the first person that contacted me at 12:30 today is buying the 7mm Rem Mag... we made arrangements to meet tomorrow and complete the sale..Thanks for all of the Interest!!!!
Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom