Reaction score
Item Name: FS 600 rounds of 55gr 5.56mm ammo priced to sell

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 225

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here I have for sale 600 rounds of Winchester 55gr 5.56mm ammo for sale. Good quality, clean shooting and reliable. Located in Canton, would like to meet in or around there please. PM questions. (Ammo can not included)

P.S. please don't throw me that "walmart has it cheaper" crap at me, because I know it's not true. I'm not dumb, so please if your going to try and kid me, save your typing strength. In the past ive been very polite about ignorant people but I promise I won't be this time. Thanks

Pictures:
20160302_111010-jpg.696917

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Walmart wouldn't have 600 rounds of a particular brand name 5.56 in stock anyway if it's not a dirty steel-cased commie made brand.

Walmart wouldn't have 600 rounds of a particular brand name 5.56 in stock anyway if it's not a dirty steel-cased commie made brand.
I wouldn't have said that if some jackwagon hadn't have messaged me and said "Walmart has it for 8.25 per 20 round box". I replied "So whats your point? Im still asking less than that." Needless to say I never heard back, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom