• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS .45ACP Target Ammo - 350rds Federal Champion New & 150 rds Atlanta Arms Reloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnE

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
89   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS .45ACP Target Ammo - 350rds Federal Champion New

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $87.50 OBRO

Caliber: .45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 350 Rounds of target ammo:
350 Rounds New Federal Champion 230gr FMJ

I priced the Federal at .30 per round ($105) since the cheapest I could find online was still .35 per round. NOW .25 Per Round!!! Yep, reload price for NEW Brass Ammo! ($87.50)

They are in plastic boxes because that's how it was easiest for me to store them and how I preferred to use them at the range...just easier to grab that way.

All boxes have been stored in ammo cans since I bought them and put them in there.

Atlanta Arms Reloads are SOLD. Just can't delete the pic.

Would like to keep deal near Toccoa. PM with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
45-jpg.1660922

452-jpg.1660923

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Prefer cash, but if you have a cheap pistol or shotgun you want to trade even; I can use a new "truck gun"...so offer away. Not interested in .22s, but otherwise pretty darned open....

Bump. If we can meet tomorrow in Toccoa, I'll sell all 500 rounds for $100! That's .20 per round --- Pretty good deal for someone I think.

Marking it gone for now, but I do still have it if anyone's interested. Just going to be really busy the next few days so taking the ad down for now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom