92   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 43x with TLR6 and 4 mags

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 43x with TLR6 , has night sights that are very good , IWB holster goes with it, and 3 factory mags, one PSA 15rd mag, No box , I do not know round count but can tell you its not many, no smiley and little to no wear on internals, and doesn't really have holster wear to speak of, I tried to like this pistol, added a stick on beavertail grip attachment which can be removed with no trouble. but its not for me, I'm sticking with my p365 for daily carry $500 cash, no venmo, no zelle, no paypal, CASH ! and no trades can meet in Douglasville/Villa Rica/Carrollton area during the week,

I'll only deal with those with multiple positive ratings, and no more than 1 negative, sorry, but been left hanging too many times No bill of sale but unless you have double digit ratings I'll need a peek at your GA ID or carry permit, as this is a former LE agency pistol

Pictures:
43x.jpg
x43.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom