Item Gone: FS 3rd Super Deal of the Day - Top of the Line Ruger Mini 14 with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyjac54

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
332   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 3rd Super Deal of the Day - Top of the Line Ruger Mini 14 with Extras

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1000

Caliber: .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger Mini-14 581 Series blued. Archangel Precision Stock, bedded forend channel, Burris Fullfield E-1 2x7 scope, Ruger factory rings, fiber optic front sight, quick release magazine latch, single point sling mount. One spare factory fitted Ruger OEM firing pin with extractor and extractor plunger and spring. Very smooth trigger. Ejected rounds shoot out horizontal to the right and do not hit the scope. I've installed an aluminum/brass heat sink on the barrel. Haven't gotten around to darkening the finish on the heat sink. This rifle has never jammed. The gas block has been properly lapped and torqued and it is a great shooter. This rifle won't let you down. The stock is fully adjustable for cheek rise and length of comb. Brand new spring loaded bipod as well. This rifle is super clean, well taken care of. I am the 2nd owner and the rifle is 3 years old. It's dead on rifle! Target is from myself, son and daughter at 100 yards. I hate to sell but need the cash. I've sold about 5 firearms in the last 3 weeks, this is the last one.

Comes with-
3 Ruger factory 30 magazines $25 ea ($75)
5 Ruger factory 20 round magazines $20 ea ($100)
1 Ruger factory 5 round magazine $10 ea
1 Stripula speedloader. $5
170-200 rounds of Georgia Ammo .223 ($110 with ammo can)

Burris Scope plus accessories $185
Archangel Percision Stock $140
Rifle with spares $800
Value is $1425

Pictures:
image-jpg.487785

image-jpg.487786

image-jpg.487787

image-jpg.487788

image-jpg.487789

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom