Reaction score
Item Name: FS .223 Fiocchi Ammo - PRICE DROP

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $75.00 (was $85.00)

Caliber: .223 (55GR)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

I have only used 10-20 rounds out of this box so there is about 180 or so left. I just have no other need for these. Will sell or trade for something gun related of equal value or even a different brand of ammunition. If interested I am willing to meet.

Pictures:
th34w9ofe0-jpg.987241

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS .223 Fiocchi Ammo - PRICE DROP
I have only used 10-20 rounds out of this box so there is about 180 or so left. I just have no other need for these. Will sell or trade for something gun related of equal value or even a different brand of ammunition. If interested I am willing to meet

Is there a reason for wanting a different brand ? Something about these that you didn't like ?

I have done some research on this brand of .223 after I had tested in my custom AR; and the rounds actually have slightly less powder in them than some other brands. It was not quite enough power to kick the BCG back enough to cycle another round. I am open to any trades or sale. I'm sure these work great, they just don't with what I am shooting them with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom