• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS 2018 grey wolf 29TE camper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laces_Out_Marino

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
29   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2018 grey wolf 29TE camper

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 22,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Forest Grey Wolf 29TE. Great condition and barely used. I am selling this due to our daughters cancer coming back, and having to quit my job and take care of her. We hate to see this go, but unfortunately toys are the first to go.
I am selling it with everything you need to just hook up and take it camping. The following will be included, Huskey sway bar, all the leveling blocks and extra stabilizers, septic tubes and adapter for connection, all original paperwork that came with it for all the appliances, ramp to aid in tire changes, 30 amp power cord and a new unused water filter plus much more. There are 3 bunks in the back and a queen bed in the front with access to the front under storage. The table and the couch turn into 2 extra beds. The outside kitchen has a refrigerator, ice maker, extra storage and a 2 burner stove with a quick detach gas line below. The inside kitchen has a 3 burner stove with oven and a microwave. Refrigerator runs on propane or electric. Message me any ?’s

Pictures:
IMG_0245.jpeg
IMG_0243.jpeg
IMG_0242.jpeg
IMG_0239.jpeg
IMG_0238.jpeg
IMG_0237.jpeg
IMG_0236.jpeg
IMG_0235.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0231.jpeg
IMG_0228.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom