Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2008 Nissan Titan

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 10,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Very well-maintained 2008 Nissan Titan SE
- two owners
- no accidents/clean title
- 180,635 miles on the odometer at the time of posting (I drive it daily so will increase by about 7 miles/day)
- regularly serviced and maintained
- A/C works great

Overall, it's been a great truck and I still drive it daily, but I'm moving out of state and want to downsize after I move. The low tire pressure light is on due to a faulty pressure sensor on the spare tire (diagnosed by a dealership mechanic). There used to be a CD/DVD player console on the ceiling, but it broke around 2015. All tires are in good shape with lots of life left. The motors on both front windows were replaced within the last year. The truck bed is in great shape and has hardly ever been used. It also comes with a hitch. It has been a great family car for both families who have owned it!

Other features:
- power seats
- back-up sensors
- Flex Fuel
If you're interested in seeing it or want more photos, feel free to call or text Aaron at 706-908-2759

Pictures:
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
IMG_3266.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom