Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2007 Polaris Sportsman 800

Zip Code: 30625

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Name and address

Item Description: 2007 Polaris Sportsman 800 in great condition. 181 hours and only 567 miles! Just replaced all bushings including front back and sway. New rocker switch and controller for the Warn winch. Under front rack there is dry storage. Trailer hitch. All plastic intact no cracks. I’ve had it about 10 years and really didn’t use much as you can tell. Battery is good it’s a couple years old but volt tests at 12.3v. Cranks every time. Runs like a scalded ape if you are into that kinda thing. Goes from zero to hold my beverage pretty quick. Only thing that it needs is a fuel gauge sensor but I always keep tank mostly full so didn’t replace. Tires got plenty of tread. Have camo saddlebag for rear rack will include as well. $4000 cash. No trades please. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_2348.jpeg
IMG_2349.jpeg
IMG_2347.jpeg
IMG_2345.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom