Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2006 Bass Tracker Pro Team 170 TX Mercury Four Stroke 50 HP

Zip Code: 31312

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 6,000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Basic info required by GA DNR

Item Description: Ready to fish! Fully loaded, extra clean 17' Aluminum hull Bass Tracker Pro Team 170 TX with four stroke Mercury 50 H/P, stainless prop and spare prop. Matching trailer with new tires, full weather proof cover for trailering and storage, Motorguide trolling motor, Lowrance fish finder, front and rear pedestal seats, power tilt & trim, stereo with C/D & four speakers and tons of storage! This boat is 100% ready for the water just hookup to it and head to the lake or river. It's in excellent condition and the Mercury four stroke 50 H/P runs like new! The boat rides great and with two adults & fully loaded for fishing it runs 36 MPH. I just spent four days on the lakes at Santee Cooper with my son bass fishing and even when the lake was choppy it handled like a dream. It's got plenty of deck and storage space. Rod box, cooler, 2 Live wells, under seat storage as well as large storage boxes on both front and rear decks! Everything on it works as it should. It has low hours and has been very well cared for. Always garage kept when not in use. The cover is really nice and keeps everything protected when trailering. I towed it 2 1/2 hours to Santee Cooper lakes at 70 MPH with the cover on and it trailers great! The only reason I'm selling is because I just bought a bigger 21' Bass boat and can't use two of them. This is a great boat in excellent condition! No rips or tear on the seats, carpet is clean, no rust on trailer and the boat has never been in salt water!
CALL 843-321-2802 with any questions...

Pictures:
image-jpg.856872

image-jpg.856874

image-jpg.856877

image-jpg.856881

image-jpg.856882

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Item Description: Ready to fish! Fully loaded, extra clean 17' Aluminum hull Bass Tracker Pro Team 170 TX with four stroke Mercury 50 H/P, stainless prop and spare prop. Matching trailer with new tires, full weather proof cover for trailering and storage, Motorguide trolling motor, Lowrance fish finder, front and rear pedestal seats, power tilt & trim, stereo with C/D & four speakers and tons of storage! This boat is 100% ready for the water just hookup to it and head to the lake or river. It's in excellent condition and the Mercury four stroke 50 H/P runs like new! The boat rides great and with two adults & fully loaded for fishing it runs 36 MPH. I just spent four days on the lakes at Santee Cooper with my son bass fishing and even when the lake was choppy it handled like a dream. It's got plenty of deck and storage space. Rod box, cooler, 2 Live wells, under seat storage as well as large storage boxes on both front and rear decks! Everything on it works as it should. It has low hours and has been very well cared for. Always garage kept when not in use. The cover is really nice and keeps everything protected when trailering. I towed it 2 1/2 hours to Santee Cooper lakes at 70 MPH with the cover on and it trailers great! The only reason I'm selling is because I just bought a bigger 21' Bass boat and can't use two of them. This is a great boat in excellent condition! No rips or tear on the seats, carpet is clean, no rust on trailer and the boat has never been in salt water!

Pictures:
image-jpg.856872

image-jpg.856874

image-jpg.856877

image-jpg.856881

image-jpg.856882
Do

Pictures:
image-jpg.856872

image-jpg.856874

image-jpg.856877

image-jpg.856881

image-jpg.856882
Do

Pictures:
image-jpg.856872

image-jpg.856874

image-jpg.856877

image-jpg.856881

image-jpg.856882

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom