• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS 2000 FPS from a 5" Barrel?? PLUS ammo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

drjterrell

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
93   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 2000 FPS from a 5" Barrel?? PLUS ammo??

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 1000

Caliber: TCM 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you haven't heard of Armscor's TCM 22, prepare to be surprised. The weapon is made by Rock Island Armory and includes a 9mm barrel and spring as well as the TCM 22 barrel and spring. Developed by Fred Craig, the round is a necked down .223 casing with a 40 grain bullet that develops 2000 fps from a 1911!

The fireball is about two feet from the muzzle, but it's as easy to control as a .22 LR. I was so impressed with this gun that I found a ton of extra ammo to store with it in the safe. However, as usually happens, I've found something else I have to have.

This sale includes the weapon with both barrels, 3 18 round magazines, and approximately 1100 rounds of ammunition. Oh, and if you save your brass and send them back to Armscor, they will reload for you for $12/box. I do have some brass to include as well.

This gun makes quite a scene at the range.

Pictures:
1382228678_0.JPG

1382228678_1.JPG

Yes! Very accurate with both barrels! The TCM is a show stopper. I was at an indoor range the first time I shot mine, and 3 people that were there shooting wanted to know what the heck I was shooting. A Clayton County cop that was there wanted to shoot it, so I let him run a mag through it, he giggled the whole time! No sight adjustments were needed between calibers. AWESOME piece!

- - - Updated - - -

OH, and even though it looks green in the pics, it's NOT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom