• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS (2) Binary AR15 Triggers, FosTech Echo II & UNK’s B.A.DASS Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liner46

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
29   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS (2) Binary AR15 Triggers, FosTech Echo II & UNK’s B.A.DASS Triggers

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $135

Caliber: All

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have (2) different binary triggers for sale.

(**SOLD**)
First one is a FosTech Echo II binary trigger. This is the second generation model meaning you can use any full auto BCG. The FosTech features Safe, Semi-Auto, and Binary modes. This one has been installed into an AR and shot about 100 rounds. And just a note for those who know, yes the packing is from a gen I trigger that I had, but the one I’m selling is a gen II model. I just utilized the packaging. Price $400

(Still Available)
Second one is a new in package UNK’s B.A.DASS binary trigger. This one is an economical trigger with Safe and Binary modes…..no Semi-Auto mode. FYI: This one works great on a CMMG .22lr conversion setup. Price $135

Pictures:

img_2273-jpg.3295682

img_2275-jpg.3295683

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have an UNK's in the mail. How did you like it VS the fostech?

GREAT price.

UNK actually performed great....I just had to change the buffer to a heavier one and ran flawless. On the Fostech I also had to use the heavier buffer as well. Both performed great but the main difference is that the Fostech keeps the semi-auto mode which is nice. Thks.

UNK actually performed great....I just had to change the buffer to a heavier one and ran flawless. On the Fostech I also had to use the heavier buffer as well. Both performed great but the main difference is that the Fostech keeps the semi-auto mode which is nice. Thks.
I just put in my unks. Took all of 15 minutes. Going to try it out today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom