• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 1986 Jeanneau Fantasia 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaSloth

Default rank <500 posts
Paratrooper
23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1986 Jeanneau Fantasia 27

Zip Code: 30566

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 6000 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The time has come, and my family and I have decided to sell our beloved Jeanneau Fantasia! We purchased this boat initially to “get back into sailing” and have used it extensively during both the hot summers (mostly swimming), strong breezes of the Spring and Fall, and even into the winter. She’s a very sturdy boat! If you are looking into learning how to sail and want a very sturdy platform, this is the boat! She has a broad beam – wider than most in her class – which solidifies the heeling of the boat as well as provides a very comfortable cabin. We have really enjoyed her, but as always there is a time to move on for bigger and better opportunities! Designed and built in France to navigate the North Sea!

Designed as a European Class B Classification (can sustain up to Force 8 winds – 34-40 knots and waves up to 4 meters)!

Length over All – 27.73 feet
Length at Water Level – 21.52 feet
Beam – 9.45 feet!
Draft – 5 feet Fixed iron fin keel
Steering – transom-hung rudder
Auxiliary engine: Yanmar 1GM10 diesel
Sail inventory: 2 main sails (Dacron, both in usable-good condition), 2 jibs (Dacron, both in good condition), 135% genoa (excellent condition, North Norlam), and gennaker (Neil Pride 180%, excellent condition, with snuffer). All sail bags. Foresails are hank-on.
New mainsail cover, hatch cover, winch covers! Newly reconditioned forward hatch!

Accommodates a family of four comfortably in it’s cockpit and very spacious cabin. Tons of storage both in the cockpit and in the cabin. The rear-positioned head allows for a very spacious and open cabin, which accommodates a private aft cabin, six-person settee, and navigation station.

The boat is currently registered for racing with Lake Lanier PHRF and carries a rating of 216 (base) and 225 (adjusted for spinnaker). Expires 12/2022.

Photos are attached to this ad to give an overall view of the boat. Some photos include items which are not included (kayak carriers, seats, etc.) – please look at the list of items included or ask. Photos also include unfinished projects – these projects may have been completed already or are in the process and will be completed prior to sale. Upon inquiry I can provide a more detailed list. Aside from the photos attached, the previous owner was kind enough to leave his videos accessible on YouTube. These videos have been a tremendous tool as I and my family have learned to sail and learned to sail on this boat! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQn1vSCvoseslQsNMSdzsrg https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwgpi74msL40wdtC-0Hpa5A

The boat is currently at Sunrise Cove Marina (Gainesville, Georgia) with dock fees paid through March. I’m available to meet most weeknights, and during the weekends. Sea trials can be conducted based on weather during the purchasing process. There is no trailer available, but hauling out is available at another marina. Please contact me for more information or a request for more photos!

Pictures:
img_0007-jpg.3075067

img_0708-jpeg.3075068

img_1057-jpeg.3075069

img_1058-jpeg.3075070

img_1059-jpeg.3075071

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom