• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 1978 Corvette 25th Anniversary T-Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

militaryrednek

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1978 Corvette 25th Anniversary T-Top

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2500 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard Vehicle BOS

Item Description:

This is my GFs moms car in our garage and we finally convinced her to get rid of it as it just takes up space with no plans to rebuild it. If it was a mustang i would be buying it from her and slowly rebuilding it lol. i know nothing about Chevy cars though.

Your next project car is here!! 1978 T-Top vette!

its a automatic car, ODO says 90k, l82 350 motor

Hasn't run since parked in 2003, so you will need a way to transport (trailer/flatbed) to your house! and a way to get it on the trailer, a winch or a few friends brought with you lol. it rolls pretty decent after i aired up the tires.

Pictures make it look better than it actually does, these were taken after a hose down so it got that wet sheen look lol.

Been sitting in a garage under a cover since it was parked in 03.

interior is a little old and slightly moldy on the plastic. could just be cleaned and disinfected for a driver car. if your goal is to park it at car shows i would replace the interior lol. i can take pics for any seriously interested people.

dead battery of course. feel free to bring one and we can see how much works. my GF believes the starter was dead when parked. bring oil if you want to attempt to turn the motor over as it had a leak when parked so there's probably none/super low in it now lol.

T-Tops leak

anything else feel free to ask. Available for viewing on the weekends as we work all day during the week. can make an exception for a serious buyer (i can take an afternoon off work)

Pictures:
vette-jpg.2462112

vette2-jpg.2462113

vette3-jpg.2462114

Attachments

• vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,275
  • vette2.jpg
    vette2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 660
  • vette3.jpg
    vette3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 655
  • vette interior.jpg
    vette interior.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 177
  • vette engine.jpg
    vette engine.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 175
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
anyone looking at this..THIS IS A DEAL>>STEAL better get it quick..the numbers are rare and L82(220 hp large valve heads) steel crank package is as well..all had TH400 autos or 4spd Saginaw (Muncie was early years) trans..most of the first editions were two tone (black/silver oyster/silver, silver thriple) the solid painted cars were latter in model year or special order.

Ok i think i got all the PMs replied to. had a crazy day at work and didn't have time to reply throughout the day.

I believe it is SPM at this time, just waiting on a conformation reply from a "ill take it" PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom