Sale Price: 21,000 - May consider partial trades plus cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name address

Item Description: Numbers Matching 302 V8 4 vl
"347 Stroker"
Four Speed Manual - Hurst Shifter
$21,000 OBO
Absolutely a beautiful car! The photo's just don't do justice in showing the condition of this car. It literally does not have a single scratch, nick or ding on it and it's laser straight! There is no rust at all anywhere on this car including the undercarriage! To look at it you would think it was painted within the past year or less but the painter signed it on the front of the hood below the pin striping and it's dated 1983! In addition to a show winning, flawless paint job, the chrome & stainless trim all look new! Everything works as it should, all gauges, lights, heater, factory stereo, windows etc. There is a C/D Stereo system as well inside the globe box and you can switch between the factory radio or the new C/D Stereo. I just can't say enough about the condition of this car. It is outstanding! I guarantee you that even if you have a collection of six figure classics, this is a car anyone would be proud to drive! I purchased it from a private collector that owned it for two years. He purchased it from the second owner who bought it at a Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale in 2005. The car is a lot of fun to drive and drives like a dream even at cruising speeds of 80 MPH on the Interstate. It will cruise all day at Hwy speeds with no concerns. The numbers matching 302 (347 Stroker) has been bored .030 over with a mild performance cam, MSD Electronic Ignition, GT heads, Edlebrock intake, Edlebrock 650 CFM Carburator, Headers and two & a half inch dual exhaust. It's got plenty of power, sounds very aggressive and with the short throw Hurst shifted four speed it will definitely light-up the tires going through the gears! No, it's not an authentic Super Cobra Jet but it looks and drives just as good & it's a car that you can actually enjoy driving and not have to trailer every where you go. The original 302 heads will be included if the buyer wants them. I've got a clean, clear title on hand that will be transferred as soon as funds clear. The car is available for inspection at anytime during by calling me at 843-321-2802 to set a time for viewing. I will also post a Video walk around of it so you can hear it running. There will be a link to the video below. All photos and the video were taken this week.

Pictures:
image-jpg.859011

image-jpg.859012

image-jpg.859013

image-jpg.859014

image-jpg.859015

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom