• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS 1648 alumacraft/25hp mariner

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlton912

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
30   1
Reaction score
Item Name: 1648 alumacraft/25hp mariner

Willing to Ship: Yes

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 3000

Item Description: 16'long 48"wide bottom. Floor is covered in 3/4"marine grade plywood that is covered in gray indoor/outdoor carpet. Has a 2ft extended front deck also 3/4"plywood covered with gray indoor/outdoor carpet. Boat is in very good shape,with no dents or leaks. Very stable boat. It has a 25hp electric start mariner motor on it. The jets have been changed to that of a 30hp motor. Motor runs very good and strong. It has the gears in the tiller handle. Twists one way for forward and reverse the other way. Trailer is in good condition. Replaced tires,relief springs and u bolts last summer. This is a water ready boat right now. I took it to the river today (sat 2/19) run great. Only problem is the electric start wouldn't engauge I pulled the rope to crank it but starter will be an easy fix. Will post pics tomorrow. Boat is a 1999 model. Will also deliver for an additional fee if needed.

Somebody make me an offer I need to move this boat! Will trade for atv or guns as well. I also have a side console with steering wheel I removed from the boat when I placed the tiller handle motor on it I can add to sweeten up a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom