• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 150 Rounds NobleSport .410 2.5" #000 Buckshot - Great in .410 Handguns too

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnE

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
89   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 150 Rounds NobleSport .410 2.5" #000 Buckshot -PLUS EXTRA at no additional cost!

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $75 OBRO

Caliber: .410 2 1/2"

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 150 Rounds of Noble Sport .410 Buckshot

In plastic tubs because that's how I had them stored to get more in ammo cans.

Normally sell for .73 per round, but I'm pricing them at .50 per round because I need the space in my cans.

ALSO: 10 rds of 2.5" Federal .410 Handgun Buckshot AND 5 Rounds of 2.5" .410 Rifled Slugs that I found in another ammo can today and am just throwing in at no extra cost! I'll take a pic of them and post later, but they are in in original boxes.

These are 2 1/2" shells rated at 900 fps. They are great in shotguns (of course) AND in the Judge, Governor, or Bond Arms and similar derringers. Lots of fun to shoot.

Would like to keep deal around Toccoa area. PM with any questions or offers. Thank you for looking.

Pictures:
410-jpg.1661107

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Marking it gone for now, but I do still have it if anyone's interested. Just going to be really busy the next few days so taking the ad down for now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom