Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
11   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Free Puppy

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got a pup that’s free to a good home. My wife watched someone stop and toss her out by the river next to our house a few days ago. To me she looks like she definitely has German Shepard/pit in her. Possibly 50/50 but I have no way to be sure. Nice little pup. She’s very friendly. I’d say maybe 5months old or so. We already have a dog and do not want to take this one in. However animal control won’t do anything about it. I’ve had strays pass through from time to time but this on is a genuinely good little pup and is young enough for someone to take her in and train her. Probably gonna be a good looking dog when she’s grown. If you have the space and want her let me know. Would make a great Christmas gift if someone had some kids who wanted it.

Pictures:
43FDF7F7-C379-423A-A822-120197940647.jpeg
C0F6F2A5-E93B-4E0B-A408-7735CBE489D7.jpeg
C02A20BB-6CB0-41D1-A8F2-49D5EC934D53.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Re-listed. She’s still available. If someone’s wants her or knows someone who would like to have her let me know. I do have a collar, running chain setup, and a leash that my dog outgrew that I can send with anyone that wants to take her in.

That pup has a whole lot of Belgian Malinois in her. She’s gorgeous.
My dog, Riley, is nearly identical. Some DNA thing shows her to be predominantly Belgian Malinois with a bit of Labrador. Incredibly athletic, alert, protective and sweet. Not much of a cuddler though. If she got along with other female dogs, I’d race over there as fast as I could.
I sure hope you find her a good home, she deserves it. Whoever gets her will be lucky.

I would’ve loved to adopt the dog but I didn’t hear back from OP till last Saturday night and I had to work last Sunday. I let him know that I couldn’t come for the dog till this passed Saturday but didn’t hear back. I sent him a PM on Friday and yet again I never heard back from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom