• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FREE BEER but comes with a kitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

troutman

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
53   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FREE BEER but comes with a kitten.

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We have had 2 different mama cats show up at our house this year pregnant. My wife found a home for all the kittens except for these. The bigger black one is from 1 litter and is really friendly. The 4 smaller kittens are a different litter and different mama cat. My dog, Tippy, has made sure all these kittens are groomed and bathed daily, so they are comfortable with dogs.

They are really playful and friendly. I will throw in a $25 Petsmart card and a 6 pack of beer of your choice.

ALSO, if you need a barn cat that will help with rodents, we have a couple adult cats.

20220912_150533.jpg
20220910_122630.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I hope some responsible folks help get these and then have them spayed/neutered.
Good luck on finding a good home and responsible owner !!
I appreciate it. We have had 2 different knocked up cats show up at our house this year. My wife found a home for the first 12 kittens. We live way out in the middle of nowhere, so I feel like someone knows my wife will take care of the mama cats and are dropping them off. We had another mama cat last year.

My wife had the other 2 mama cats fixed and will have this one done when we get rid of these 4 kittens.

I really wish folks would take responsible pet ownership seriously but you do what you can when others don’t or won’t.
Good on yall for helping !

I’d like an outdoor cat but know absolutely nothing about cats. I live in a subdivision and I’d like the car to help me with outside pest control. I grow a vegetable garden and have caught about 20 chipmunks two years in a row. This year I caught two rats also. I hate rats!

How do I make sure the cats stay near my house and yard? They need to have all of their claws correct? How do I make sure I get a cat that likes to hunt and kill rodents?

I’d like an outdoor cat but know absolutely nothing about cats. I live in a subdivision and I’d like the car to help me with outside pest control. I grow a vegetable garden and have caught about 20 chipmunks two years in a row. This year I caught two rats also. I hate rats!

How do I make sure the cats stay near my house and yard? They need to have all of their claws correct? How do I make sure I get a cat that likes to hunt and kill rodents?
Feed the cat and they will stay around.

Yep, keep their claws intact, they will maintain their claws themselves.

Cats have a natural instinct to hunt, most cats can be good hunters.

Outdoor cats are great; feed and water them and they take care of the rest.

You should read up your sub division rules before acquiring a pet to be kept outdoors, they tend to fuss about the stupidest things down to what kind of plants you're allowed to keep, color of the house, or even what kind of vehicles are allowed in your driveway.

Chances are traps or poison will be the easier option. Cat's that are fed regularly won't hunt like the barn cat's that your thinking of, it'll most likely catch the ire of your neighbor that feeds birds and most likely get it's self poisoned, shot, or trapped & taken to animal control.

Feed the cat and they will stay around.

Yep, keep their claws intact, they will maintain their claws themselves.

Cats have a natural instinct to hunt, most cats can be good hunters.

Outdoor cats are great; feed and water them and they take care of the rest.
I agree with this. It's best to get 2 cats to take care of your garden and rodents.

We just rescued a female, obviously someones once loved pet that was dumped. Skin and bones, we got her fattened up and coat looking good. After about a month, we took it to the vet for spaying and shots, only to fine out that the cat had already been spayed. Regardless, the bill was about $250. a few days later the cat disappeared???? no trace.

Yesterday, she returned, very hungry. All cats have a loose screw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom