Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
76   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Fixed female calico cat

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok so we are moving out of state next monday and unfortunately cant take her with us. She is aprox 5yrs old according to the vet. We have had her for 4yrs. She was pregnant when we found her so after her litter of babies we had her fixed. She is very sweet cat and loves affection. She is mainly a inside cat but will sometimes go out but she is such a chicken she doesnt stay out long. Her name is “momma”. She is free to a GOOD forever home that will take good care of her.
My wife is having a hard time with parting with her so please be respectful and dont take her unless your gonna keep her and take food care of her.

Pictures:
IMG_1790.jpeg
IMG_1789.jpeg
IMG_1788.jpeg
IMG_1787.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ah man, we lost our Maine Coon about 6 months ago.
How is momma around dogs? We have two dogs that grew up with our cat.
She is fine after awhile. She is really skittish around larger dogs at first but after a few she is fine. She is fine around my moms little yorkie when she comes over but like most cats she will hide till she feels safe. Now we had chickens up till a few days ago and she would go hang out with them and never bothered them one bit.

She is fine after awhile. She is really skittish around larger dogs at first but after a few she is fine. She is fine around my moms little yorkie when she comes over but like most cats she will hide till she feels safe. Now we had chickens up till a few days ago and she would go hang out with them and never bothered them one bit.
Sent you a PM

Ok so we are moving out of state next monday and unfortunately cant take her with us. She is aprox 5yrs old according to the vet. We have had her for 4yrs. She was pregnant when we found her so after her litter of babies we had her fixed. She is very sweet cat and loves affection. She is mainly a inside cat but will sometimes go out but she is such a chicken she doesnt stay out long. Her name is “momma”. She is free to a GOOD forever home that will take good care of her.
My wife is having a hard time with parting with her so please be respectful and dont take her unless your gonna keep her and take food care of her.
Bump to the top for a pretty cat. Put these pics over in my Semi Useless Cats thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom