Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: First car for 16 year old daughter

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for, but flexible.
<10k
4 door
smallish to mediumish
hands free'y bluetoothish
Reliable
Automatic
A/C, Heat, blah blah, goes without saying
Not too ugly that shes ashamed to drive it. I had a lot of wonderful times in some ****box cars (not mine, my parents loved me) that my friends had but I feel like I'm in a better position than some of them were. I did a lot of that "building character" bull**** and some of it was just that, bull****.
Small suv ok

Anybody moving on from a commuter car they want to be rid of? I have until November to find one.
Thanks

P.S. If it helps, we are poor and she is underprivileged. Also, sometimes, I'm pretty sure she is mentally handicapped.
ril.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Is it pronounced Le'Sabre or LeSaab?
I certainly hope there is no Saab parts on it anywhere. BTW...steer very clear of any amd all Saabs. But seriously it's the basic meat and potatos GM 3800 Series 2 V6. It's basically the same car as the 02 Impala he had right after he started driving only newer with more options. I test drove it earlier today and I now see why old farts drive Buicks. SOOOO comfortable and smooth riding. Kinda like driving a couch.

Trying to stay under 10k.

I'm definitely staying under 10k. The mawmaws said they'd chip in too but I don't think she needs anything more than that.

I am absolutely not going to finance a car for a 16 year old girl
VERY smart move. New and used cars are in short supply right now but in the 10 and under range you shouldn't have a problem finding something decent.

I certainly hope there is no Saab parts on it anywhere. BTW...steer very clear of any amd all Saabs. But seriously it's the basic meat and potatos GM 3800 Series 2 V6. It's basically the same car as the 02 Impala he had right after he started driving only newer with more options. I test drove it earlier today and I now see why old farts drive Buicks. SOOOO comfortable and smooth riding. Kinda like driving a couch.
She's in highschool and absolutely will not be driving or riding in anything with a couch in it. Reminds me of the old "Lime Green Love Machine". One of my buddies had an old LTD that we could ride about 10 deep in. I touched a few boobies on that couch in the back.

Honda is the one you should find. That’s what I gave to my youngest years ago, and he destroyed it in less than a year. Too many car wrecks…..
She's been driving a lot in the wife's car and my truck. We're in the country too, so I feel confident that it won't be too abused. She's a pretty conservative little girl.

Oh, you are so gonna spend more than 10k now....
Nope, what I meant was that my mom and my mother in law said they'd throw in some cash to get her a car. I don't want them to because she doesn't need anything worth more than 10k.
I started out at 5k and then we looked for used cars. Holy **** cars have gone up up up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom