Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Commando kilt

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Alright, who's rockin' one of these? Saw this on the gun deals website. Only $71.99.

https://gun.deals/product/511-tactical-commando-kilt-limited-edition-multicam-8999

Pictures:
commando-kilt-jpg.3263991

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
True story: many years ago my in laws and families and my family went to a water park. They had one super mondo high water slide.

My brother in law and I took the twenty minute wait and climb on the stairs and got to the top.

As we got in two of the four lines for the down hill slides, some guy comes over and starts telling me I can’t go because of a zipper on my swim trunks. The zipper was on the FRONT of my trunks and I just ignored him. He finally tapped my shoulder and I said, really , really loudly “What?”

He started to repeat himself about the zipper and I said “You have to talk really loud, I lost most of my hearing in the Army”. He tried talking louder but grew despondent. My BIL looked over and walked over.

I said to the BIL “What’s he (water park employee) saying?”

It was a great farce. My BIL started taking really loudly and slowly and deliberately. He repeated the zipper thing and said “This guy says you can’t go down the slide in those trunks “

I then said “Ok, I’ll go commando!” And immediately started untying the trunk strings.

The look of horror on the employees’ faces was priceless, they were freaking out, and took my elbow and led me to the front of the line, all the while saying “NO! Don’t take off your swimsuit! Sir, please stop! Keep your clothes on! Hey! Get this guy to the front of the line!”

I had a hard time not breaking character!
And they did move me and my BIL to the front.

In all honesty, I probably would not have done it. Go Commando!

Sincerely,
A former free-balling deuce-dog, ranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom