• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Beretta Silver Pigeon/Browning Citori 20 gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester Hirsch

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Beretta Silver Pigeon/Browning Citori 20 gauge

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got a buddy looking for a 20ga OU in the $1800 range, would probably go up to 2k for the right one. He’s shot my silver pigeon and wants one like it, but realistically any good used OU in 20 gauge that isn’t a TriStar or Stoeger isn’t out of the question. Please let me know if anyone has anything, willing to travel up to 2 hours from Savannah.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Got a buddy looking for a 20ga OU in the $1800 range, would probably go up to 2k for the right one. He’s shot my silver pigeon and wants one like it, but realistically any good used OU in 20 gauge that isn’t a TriStar or Stoeger isn’t out of the question. Please let me know if anyone has anything, willing to travel up to 2 hours from Savannah.
I have a Browning Citori Upland Special and I Ruger Red Label Ducks Unlimited in 20ga if you are interested in either of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom