Item Gone: Back Yard Fencing Install//need suggestions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrocg0102

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Back Yard Fencing Install//need suggestions!!

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Anyone out here in ODT land have any good leads on some solid companies in the northwest Georgia area that does fencing?? Leaning towards aluminum, but may consider wooden privacy too. I’m looking at approx 350 to 400’

I realize I’m probably picking the worst time in history to take on such a project, but we’re gonna take a look at it. Please feel free to respond here or pm!! Any info is greatly appreciated!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My advice is to ask for references and look at previous work. I had a guy that I knew who talked a great game install a fence for me. Every time I walked in my backyard I had to look at the leaning slats they installed. Every time my wife opened the gate we had to fight with it and it drove me batty. I had a guy redo part of it and thankfully we eventually sold the house so I didn’t have to see it any more.

Iv put up miles of ever type of fence known to man. Why are you wanting a fence? Do you have a hoa? Is you property heavly wooded? Do you have a pool? Do you want the fence to be seen or blend into the background? What kinda grade does your property have? That's the question you should expect a half way decent company to ask, if they don't... hard pass.

Lots of good points...this project will be primarily to keep our pet enclosed safely in back yard area.

We have great scenery, so that’s kinda why I’ll be opting for the aluminum if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom