Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: 5 Theater seats

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 5 theater seats, never used in a theater. Some have a speaker or vibration connection to hook to your sound system. They link together, and I think they can all be in a row, but were originally set up as 3 in one row and 2 in another. The bolts are missing, but easy to get from a hardware store. These are in great condition, just dusty from storage. Pick up in Woodstock GA.

Pictures:
IMG_7033.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These will go on FB soon if not claimed, then off to the landfill. Great seats for a theater, or shop waiting area. It would be a shame for them to go to waste.

Man I wish you were closer. These are exactly what I've been looking for. Someone go pick these up!
If you seriously want these, I travel alot and could meet you along one of my trips. Send me a PM with your rough location and info, and I will let you know if and when I’ll be in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom