Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: 5.45x39 ammo

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to buy 5.45x39. 500 rnds minimum.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have about 225 wood crates containing 2 sealed spam cans & opener of 7n6. Also about 100 unopened cases of Golden Tiger & some Wolf. I'm considering having an auction.
Man, I started buying back in the day, $59 a crate delivered. Got 20 crates and thought that was enough...............

Man, I started buying back in the day, $59 a crate delivered. Got 20 crates and thought that was enough...............
Pop passed and I was gifted a couple old cars, sold them and started buying rifle ammo for around 11 cents delivered. Fortunately our old stone house has almost 2 foot thick walls and a large enclosed basement.

Got maybe 4 crates of either Yugo M67 or Russian 7n6 from you a decade+ ago, I'll always remember because you inspected my payment with an infrared cash verification device.. only time in my 63 yrs anyone's whipped one out on me.

Yep, it was 7N6, but I think you had a different user name back then...because I actually thought of "you" thinking - there's only one guy I know of that may have more...lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom