Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: 308 ammo

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for some 308 target ammo for my Ruger SFAR. Not needing premium hunting rounds, just ammo to hit the range with. Please let me know if you have some to part with or where I might can find local to the Atlanta/North Georgia area at a decent price. Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
PPUPPRM762_1.jpg

We have PPU in stock, that we have listed at $18.99/box. There is some wiggle room in the price!

We are a Home / e-commerce-based FFL. We can meet for non-firearm sales just about anywhere, alternatively, we can have merch and ammo shipped to your door!

Firearm transfers can be at qualifying events (gun shows) or shipped to your favorite LGS.

Looking for some 308 target ammo for my Ruger SFAR. Not needing premium hunting rounds, just ammo to hit the range with. Please let me know if you have some to part with or where I might can find local to the Atlanta/North Georgia area at a decent price. Thanks!
i got some bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom