• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It just occurred to me that some of you ...

DAC is THE best as far as country music goes. Dwight Yoakum is a very close second.
I saw him do a show in a bar once in Oklahoma, around 1990...he was so drunk he was slurring his lyrics and stumbling all over the stage. He could damn sure keep the house going though!

For the many of you who HAVEN’T had the privilege of meeting Biker13 and just think he is a grumpy old coot, hold on to your thoughts when you see the real Biker in action at a Christmas meet and greet handing out toys (he personally bought) to kids in the restaurant who weren’t even part of the meet and greet.

you won’t find a more giving soul

View attachment 6737197
Just from what I've seen on here I've never had a doubt that he is a good man

giphy.gif

I saw him do a show in a bar once in Oklahoma, around 1990...he was so drunk he was slurring his lyrics and stumbling all over the stage. He could damn sure keep the house going though!
Saw him in 96 in Macon at Whiskey River. Pretty damn good show even though he made the bar turn off the A/C and open the doors right before going on. It was odd but worked out good for me since that blew a lot of the cigarette smoke outside.

Just from what I've seen on here I've never had a doubt that he is a good man
BIKER13 BIKER13 IS ODT. I mean damn just look at his feedback. I have no idea how any one member has the time for all them deals. Just one of those main members that comes immediately to mind when anyone mentions ODT.

BIKER13 BIKER13 IS ODT. I mean damn just look at his feedback. I have no idea how any one member has the time for all them deals. Just one of those main members that comes immediately to mind when anyone mentions ODT.
I haven't met him yet but I can tell you that based on his posts, I already like him!

Back
Top Bottom