• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It doesnt suck to be me>>look what followed me home

its had a repaint but its original and its an A/C car as well,still has dual points L82 350/245hp for insurance purposes 2.02 valve with factory screw in studs 4 bolt main steel crank and still has the original exhaust,3.42 posi rear except set of headers

That's sweet as hell bro!

Very cool!!!, I had a 71 camaro back in high school, put a 454 out of a wrecked 70 chevelle in it and tore up Mableton for a few months till I wrecked it. be carefull on wet roads, the rear end will come out from under you real quick like on a curvy road!!!

What year was that? That's my stompin grounds...lol

Very nice camaro but the one that's really rare is the wife that encourages the rods guns and such. Did no know that breed still exists. Pictures of you and wife or she is a Unicorn !!! Lol

Very nice camaro but the one that's really rare is the wife that encourages the rods guns and such. Did no know that breed still exists. Pictures of you and wife or she is a Unicorn !!! Lol
see my page in photo album and no she doesn't have a sister LOL! she is my best friend and supporter still after 23 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom