• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It amazes me....

I'm making this post so i can then look down and see if i can actually report my own post. then im going to report it.
Careful............Sarcastic and Vulgar (playin with yourself on a thread). pointsx2,could b other rules broke as well I can't keep up with all of'em. wish I knew how to post the titles and descriptions from ODT home page , you know....where it says PASTURE blah blah blah say what you want etc.etc.

Careful............Sarcastic and Vulgar (playin with yourself on a thread). pointsx2,could b other rules broke as well I can't keep up with all of'em. wish I knew how to post the titles and descriptions from ODT home page , you know....where it says PASTURE blah blah blah say what you want etc.etc.

Was kind of a public callout too. Called out himself, but still....rooles is rooles.

:ballchain::ballchain::ballchain:KingDaddy..........you still there???

Was kind of a public callout too. Called out himself, but still....rooles is rooles.

what have i done?!?!?

this could turn out worse than if the Marty McFly in the correct time period had seen the time traveling version of himself!

trump at starbucks.jpg
do this instead

Back
Top Bottom