• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

gyppo

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
NRA Instructor
173   0
Reaction score
I thought that Israel allowed most citizens to carry guns but they actually have restrictive gun laws.

The girl who refused to participate in military training and her family had about the worst thing happen to them imaginable. She was attacked, killed and paraded through the streets like a slaughtered animal in the back of a truck.

I wonder how many times that humanity will continue to believe that a government can and will protect a disarmed population.

If terrorists invaded conservative majority America with powered hang gliders, It would look like opening day of dove season with rifles.

If terrorists were running house to house with rifles, there is no chance they would make it past the third house.

I thought that Israel allowed most citizens to carry guns but they actually have restrictive gun laws.

The girl who refused to participate in military training and her family had about the worst thing happen to them imaginable. She was attacked, killed and paraded through the streets like a slaughtered animal in the back of a truck.

I wonder how many times that humanity will continue to believe that a government can and will protect a disarmed population.

If terrorists invaded conservative majority America with powered hang gliders, It would look like opening day of dove season with rifles.

If terrorists were running house to house with rifles, there is no chance they would make it past the third house.
Don't worry, our very own gov't is working as hard as they can to make sure we won't be able to defend against such things too...

Their going to relax some of the standards. So people who are/were eligible have an easier time/ can forgo some of the mandatory training if they let it lapse the previous year. Also allowing phone interviews vs in person. Not really much, but I'm sure they'll be flooded with applicants.

Their going to relax some of the standards. So people who are/were eligible have an easier time/ can forgo some of the mandatory training if they let it lapse the previous year. Also allowing phone interviews vs in person. Not really much, but I'm sure they'll be flooded with applicants.
If there’s anyone left to apply.
Hamas fighters killing every person - man, woman, child - in the settlements they overrun. Beheading infants.
Leaving nothing living in their wake.
Incredibly horrible news coming in from Israel today.

Crazy to live next to a border fence with people promising to kill every Israeli and be unarmed. The Israeli politicians how pass the restrictive gun laws in 2020 should all be run out of Israel. Why would Jews ever disarm civilians after the Holocaust?
As another member stated Israel has been run over with Obamanized "western" liberal Jews changing policies like they have here. All they did was help kill their own countrymen

Honestly I think that could go for just about everywhere in America. Hell the ghetto's are well armed too.

Back
Top Bottom