• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is your Walmart suddenly card only payment?

Whag the hell is going on? The biggest location in Houston Co has been like that since last week. And I don't wanna hear no change shortge excuses. If there really is a change shortage it's because Walmart has it all. They probably have more money than most of the local banks around here.
Don;t know.I hear no one on ODT shops at Walmart,so they say.

I remember reading on ODT some members handling money with gloves, spraying with disinfectant then leaving it on the back porch for xx number of days before handling again. Pure sheeple paranoia.
Speaking of leaving things on your porch. On facebook marketplace porch pick-up became a big thing. It's the strangest way to sell things if you ask me. Is no one worried about someone stealing? On top of that, it's weird for me as the buyer just walking up and taking something left out and leaving money under the mat with no one to talk face to face to. And I'm not even a very sociable person.

Dont shop at Walmart but places seem to be migrating toward card only. I only use my credit card and rack the points like crazy.

I had some meetings in downtown Atlanta Thursday and stop by the varsity and they had these signs plastered everywhere.
VARISTY.jpeg

Speaking of leaving things on your porch. On facebook marketplace porch pick-up became a big thing. It's the strangest way to sell things if you ask me. Is no one worried about someone stealing? On top of that, it's weird for me as the buyer just walking up and taking something left out and leaving money under the mat with no one to talk face to face to. And I'm not even a very sociable person.

I did a porch pickup once last year during the height of the rona panic. It was hilarious seeing this lady and her kids watch me from the window while wearing there masks inside. I won’t lie i did cough a little before setting the money under a flower pot :lol:

Is it the dirty diapers or used condoms you’re leaving behind?
Funny you ask. Met a buyer in the Lowes lot last month, noticed when parking my car kinda slid a little, bit strange. Well I parked in a pile of fresh dog ****, made the sale go very quick. Nasty ass folks

Back
Top Bottom