• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is SiriusXM radio a "Go" or "No Go"?

Molon Labe

Wolf Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score
I spend a lot of time on the road, listening to regular radio channels.
I am thinking about subscribing but can't tell much by browsing their channel guides.

Does it have anything worth listening to?... shooting/hunting related content?
I do think my wife would like it, as there was plenty of crime/murder related stuff.

We have it in our RAM truck, but we get a very basic package each year. We enjoy listening to the 70's and 80's oldies, as well as a good SEC game if we're on a long trip. We'll keep renewing every year as long as the price doesn't get too stupid.........

I have had it for several years. I mainly listen to Ch. 73 (60s music). I have just about quit watching mainstream TV when Covid dominated the airwaves and I get SXM on DISH Ch. 6006 for 60s. I might catch an old Western Oater occasionally. Well worth it to me. (Your experience may vary.) 😄

Negotiate with the techs, mostly women in Manila. Last year I was able to pay up front for $6 a month. It is worth that to me. That also includes the streaming of the channels.
If you really like shooting hunting and guns content, subscribe to a few podcasts. Not much gu contention XM that I have found.

Back
Top Bottom