Is NASCAR Dying?

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Holy Crap!

I saw the end of Bristol today...... And I got to say-something is wrong. BAD wrong.

I used to see Bristol sold out, every race-twice a year..... I think it sold out for decades.

Now the stands were maybe 1/2 full..... Maybe.

Modern Nascar sux. The France family has tried so hard to include women (that were already there because of husbands, brothers, or boyfriends) and the AFRICAN Americans :rolleyes: , that they have disenfranchised the rednecks that started the sport.

There is definitely something to that.

I think a big factor is the fact that they move races to pansy ass cities up north (that never have and never will have good attendance.)

Atlanta is a great example. They used to have an early race (in March) and always had the last race. But then those France idiots changed it around back and forth-from spring to fall, and back-so that no one knows (or cares) when the hell it is anymore.

I think that family is completely destroying the sport. Between crazy ass swings in the schedule to insane, drastic changes to the rules regarding the chase each year, they are really driving people away.

I think the sponsors are also figuring it out.... Lots of sponsors (and even manufacturers) have totally pulled out.

Nascar has drove use redneck away....they thought going for the big city high class crowd was what they needed...we low class redneck have seen the light,they don't need us so we don't need them....back when racing was racing it was the best fun you could have with most your clothes on

Back
Top Bottom