• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is it just me?

Traderjohn

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
34   0
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the classifieds seem to have slowed way down, along with the rest of the site?

It seemed that before the heavy handed midship that things were a lot more active.

It seems as if things hardly move from one day to the next.

TJ

i think alot of sellers and buyers find more utility in the information on this site than the guns themselves

anyone can go buy a glock, why buy it used from someone on here for not the best price? thus prices remain stagnant

its as if a bunch of sellers will only sell a gun if they come out ahead (more than they paid for it) since they dont mind holding the gun, they also dont mind if it doesnt sell

just saying. i will trade more than i buy. i also am more likely to buy online and have it shipped to 4th armory

i mean, look at the prices some yahoos are charging for some of their stuff and its no wonder it gets relisted. hell, im pretty sure i have seen a few of the same adds for a few years now

I've noticed that conversations die a lot quicker now. They definitely don't get as heated either. I'm all for heated discussions, but a lot of people get butthurt from differing opinions.

Back
Top Bottom