• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is it just me or......

Sorry, grasshopper, but I have to disagree,

I believe it is the right way that is easy, and the wrong way takes energy and effort and concentration.

It is much easier to follow the Golden Rule (Jesus said it was the first commandment) than to connive a way to avoid following it. We all are innately aware of what is best for us, and all we have to do is extend that to our neighbors.

Water seeks the path of least resistance because it has to, it has no choice but to follow the course set for it by gravity and geology. Mankind has free will and can take or not take the path it chooses.
You are certainly free to have any opinion you wish. And I agree to the righteous man doing good is sometimes easy, but not always. But Jesus also said In Matthew 7:13-14 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it” The worlds history is not one of the masses doing right most of the time, but rather the opposite, often fueled by personal, political, regional gain. Water has no choice but gravity and geology? I can walk to the kitchen sink and prove you wrong on that one. Water can flow against gravity and geology.....but it aint easy.

:amen: Kind of the same way with a mans life. His word, his integrity. It's only good, until it's not. The right way is hard, The wrong way is easy. A rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So we get crooked rivers and crooked men.
Sorry, grasshopper, but I have to disagree,

I believe it is the right way that is easy, and the wrong way takes energy and effort and concentration.

It is much easier to follow the Golden Rule (Jesus said it was the first commandment) than to connive a way to avoid following it. We all are innately aware of what is best for us, and all we have to do is extend that to our neighbors.

Water seeks the path of least resistance because it has to, it has no choice but to follow the course set for it by gravity and geology. Mankind has free will and can take or not take the path it chooses.
What if i kinda agree with both of you Philosphical/Biblical Brethren? Temptation can be resisted (like when you have a strong Desire to slap a demo in the mouth) but on the other hand we know there's consequences for such behavior thus the point (scripture if you have it) "The way of a transgressor is Hard"

Depending on where you Stand means everything. BUT Bro Paul said something to the affect : That that I would do , I don't and that that i hate , that i do. EtcEtc, the law is good for with out it we had not known sin. Sin revived and i died yet i live. Those things i would do I don't and those things i hate i do. But it is not i but sin that is ever present in my members. Thanks be unto God that bringest Salvation unto all mankind. Kinda scattered tonight, need to be studying now. Hope I don't get points for bringing up the very Reason our Country is the Greatest Ever Known. Repent,Believe, and be Saved from the wrath to come Eternally

I love to cut up with (almost) all you guys on here and i know i hit the like button alot of times and i think to myself , that was pretty border line but I can't help it gotta let the hair down sometimes but at all times hoping and waiting for the otherside of this life . "If all my Hope was in this word only, I'd be as most men Most Miserable " . I better hush and trade some guns. Without saying i love you all (which some would find gey), Since i found this site i have looked forward to visiting every chance i get. GodBless America and all the Children of God. I love buttercups.......wait, peanut butter cups

Back
Top Bottom