• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

is anybody into gold prospecting

I believe I am the road I live of is know wma land but really long time ago it was a active gold mine and the GPAA has mine claim in Buchanan probaly 5 mins for but to go there u have to be a member and gold dust park in villa rica is about 15 mins away but u can only pan there. No it is a just a jobe dredge no highbanker

Last edited:
Everybody hits the Buchanan claim, there is gold there, but I like to try and find areas that are off the beaten path. However streams, rivers and creeks are replenished with "new" gold every time there has been a good heavy rain.

Setting that up take experience in knowing what the sluice box looks like while material is running though it, let me know when you would like to go and I can show you. Panning is not hard once you become familiar on how the idea of it works. You have picked a fun hobby!

Everybody hits the Buchanan claim, there is gold there, but I like to try and find areas that are off the beaten path. However streams, rivers and creeks are replenished with "new" gold every time there has been a good heavy rain.

I work just down the road and see vehicles there all the time. I guess it sorta shocks me that they find any gold in that creek.

Ga has a rich gold history. im just glad we have it here! The top ones getting rich from gold mining are the people who make the mining equipment. What I have found is that the gold maps are a general area reference.I have found gold way outside the marks, you just gotta go out and look for it.

Well I am pretty much free ne werkend and I my dredge is being deliver today so I was gonna try an go to a buddy house this weekend and set everything up and give it a shot

Back
Top Bottom