• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is 9mm range ammo now $.40 a round?

Grub Master

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
I haven't bought any ammo for awhile and really don't need any but got an email from gun broker about ammo prices. Looked around and it's gone crazy. It looks like Gunbroker average price is around.40 a round with shipping. Seems like it was in the .22-25 range last time I looked. I'm sure there are dealers selling it for a non-inflated price but am glad I've put some back for a rainy day. I wonder what it's going to be selling for when Sleepy Joe and Stacy get elected (heaven forbid).

I haven't bought any ammo for awhile and really don't need any but got an email from gun broker about ammo prices. Looked around and it's gone crazy. It looks like Gunbroker average price is around.40 a round with shipping. Seems like it was in the .22-25 range last time I looked. I'm sure there are dealers selling it for a non-inflated price but am glad I've put some back for a rainy day. I wonder what it's going to be selling for when Sleepy Joe and Stacy get elected (heaven forbid).

If they are elected, you won't be able to buy any.

giphy (1).gif

Here you go. People will continue to price above market until it stops selling. If the majority of people price above market, that becomes the new market price. The opposite is also true.

Bottom line...it will continue to rise until folks refuse to buy it.

View attachment 2699251
I'm doing my part. I haven't bought any ammo since February.

Back
Top Bottom