• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Invitation to try a pistol match

Do NAAS rules permit reloading on the move?

Yes you can reload on the move un like IDPA. Movement is encouraged. Safety is STRICTLY enforced, you must have your finger out of trigger guard while reloading, and keep the weapon pointed down range at ALL times. You will receive a safety procedural briefing prior to the match. You are always welcome to come out and watch on before you shoot.

Yes you can reload on the move un like IDPA. Movement is encouraged. Safety is STRICTLY enforced, you must have your finger out of trigger guard while reloading, and keep the weapon pointed down range at ALL times. You will receive a safety procedural briefing prior to the match. You are always welcome to come out and watch on before you shoot.

Awesome! I was not too thrilled about that IDPA rule change. I'll have to give your organization a shot.

I think I found the current rule book: http://naas-uspsa.org/naas/documents/2010HandgunRulesProof3web.pdf

Last edited:
subscribed for more info on cost and signup

Cost is $16.00 per match for non members, $14 for members. We are in the process of re doing the whole membership thing. This runs between 25.00 and 35.00 per year. If it ends up being $30 will include a club T shirt. If you have any questions PM me and I will send you my number to discuss.

Here are our stages for Sunday 11/30 NIP_TUCK-1.jpgVEGAS ODDS-1.jpg09-04_pucker_factor-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom