• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Inventor Jailed

no doubt in my mind that the technology exists to eliminate the need for oil......i do feel like it is suppressed and hushed so the companies and government can make money off of us......

no doubt in my mind that the technology exists to eliminate the need for oil......i do feel like it is suppressed and hushed so the companies and government can make money off of us......

This^^^ If we could send a man to the moon in 1969 with less technology that's in today's typical cars then we should be able to create effective and practical engines that run on alternative fuels for a reasonable price.

This^^^ If we could send a man to the moon in 1969 with less technology that's in today's typical cars then we should be able to create effective and practical engines that run on alternative fuels for a reasonable price.

of course. You have to think about the money our gobbernment gets from taxes on gas. Thats the reason why ultra fuel efficient motors are not allowed here. Sure it would save US money but the gobbernment is not going to lose money so we can save money.

of course. You have to think about the money our gobbernment gets from taxes on gas. Thats the reason why ultra fuel efficient motors are not allowed here. Sure it would save US money but the gobbernment is not going to lose money so we can save money.

of course not......that's why they are pushing the health care thing.....we live longer, we pay taxes longer........

According to the CIA website https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2174rank.html (IDK why the info is there) in 2010 the United States consumed 19,150,000 barrels of oil/day. With the tax on gas being 18.4 cents/gallon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_tax They were making $193,798,000/day off of gas and that's just the federal government.

I don't buy this guy's "engine." He claims that carbon is "transmuted" into lighter substances and some magic is taking place somehow.

That magic is called fission. And if that were truly happening, it sure wouldn't be happening inside a pipe. A sustained fission reaction in some kind of exhaust pipe apparatus being fuels by a 4-stroke lawnmower engine?

-I ain't no rocket scientist, but I got to call B.S. on this one.

-And under the comments, someone had a good point. Thermodynamics does dictate that energy is never created or destroyed-it just changes forms. That is very true. This device cannot produce free energy-and neither can any other.

Back
Top Bottom