Intermediate Pistol Sat April 28th=Barrow County

Status
Not open for further replies.

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
I know it is short notice, but I have an opening to do a short course on Sat April 28th in Barrow County (Bethlehem) from 10am-1400hrs and is limited to 8 students.

After the last course, I had many request for pistol course that will cover more than basic and touch on some advanced techniques before an advanced pistol course is taken. This is the course that is most requested and will go over everything from basic shooting techniques, malfunctions

This course is designed to teach more defensive pistol shooting techniques that will improve your skill set over a basic course.

Some content covered; basic pistol shooting techniques, one hand shooting/reloading, threat engagement, shooting while moving, combat vs tactical reloading, shooting from the ground, proper draw, concealed carry methods and much more.

$75 (including range fee)

Course is approx 3-4hrs and students must bring a minimum 250rnds of ammo, spare magazine with mag pouch and holster. Also, if using a different firearm for concealed carry, bring that firearm and 50rnds and bring what you would for daily carry (iwb holster, coat, vest etc) to practice realistic situational carry.

Deadline for registration is Sat 4/21 and is limited to 8 students.

I know it is short notice, but I have an opening to do a short course on Sat April 28th in Barrow County (Bethlehem) from 10am-1400hrs and is limited to 8 students.

After the last course, I had many request for pistol course that will cover more than basic and touch on some advanced techniques before an advanced pistol course is taken. This is the course that is most requested and will go over everything from basic shooting techniques, malfunctions

This course is designed to teach more defensive pistol shooting techniques that will improve your skill set over a basic course.

Some content covered; basic pistol shooting techniques, one hand shooting/reloading, threat engagement, shooting while moving, combat vs tactical reloading, shooting from the ground, proper draw, concealed carry methods and much more.

$75 (including range fee)

Course is approx 3-4hrs and students must bring a minimum 250rnds of ammo, spare magazine with mag pouch and holster. Also, if using a different firearm for concealed carry, bring that firearm and 50rnds and bring what you would for daily carry (iwb holster, coat, vest etc) to practice realistic situational carry.

Deadline for registration is Sat 4/21 and is limited to 8 students.

Count me in.

yes.

for the EDC (ccw) portion, it will benefit you to see how your firearm, gear and how you carry (OP,CC, IWB, covered etc) will impact your reaction time. If you carry and shoot one gun, that is what you need. The portion is broken into two parts, but the later will emphasis concealed or everyday carry to simulate realistic usage. I use a G17 for training, but carry my G27 but the G27 is not practical to shoot all day, though the drills can be done, CCW usage is within 7yrds, so the 10-15yrds we will be doing, might not work with your CCW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom