• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interesting interview with a nurse...COVID

About the Epicenter Hospital of the Epicenter, New York City. A public hospital, medicare/medicaid patients all placed together in rooms whether positive or negative for Covid. A bunch of Interns(students) being told how to treat/experiment with treatments.. Put on defibs and you have a 60-90% chance of not recovering. According to this nurse, they were the only med staff wanting to help save people..one guy pulled his own tube out, only thing that saved him...Long but interesting.

A few months ago I sold an AK to a guy who turned out to be a microbiologist for the CDC. He told me something to the effect of "All I'll say is look up the mortality rate of both COVID 19 and the flu." which was him refusing to outright say but heavily implying that it's a big nothingburger.

A few months ago I sold an AK to a guy who turned out to be a microbiologist for the CDC. He told me something to the effect of "All I'll say is look up the mortality rate of both COVID 19 and the flu." which was him refusing to outright say but heavily implying that it's a big nothingburger.

Pray that that is the truth for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The underlying message I got was that publicly funded hospitals are routinely mistreating patients and it points to funding.
Folks coming in to the hospital, testing negative for Covid, placed in rooms with Covid positive patients and put on ventilators at unsafe oxygen pressures causes damage to their lungs.
Basically wiping out large segments of the poor. Most patients are black, Hispanic or Asian.
Also, medicare pays $29,000 per ventilator and New York was requesting 30,000 of them. That's a lot of money going somewhere from the good ole tax payer.

Her thought as to why New York was the epicenter is driven by money. New York had closed a lot of its public hospitals because of lack of money and when the opportunity to bilk money from the federal government they jumped on it and claimed they had thousands of Covid patients dying.

She acknowledged that we are in a pandemic and being treated incorrectly.

43% of Wuhan virus deaths in the US have occurred in nursing homes, and almost all of them have occurred in leftist states.

New York State has the worst wu flu numbers in the world, and the mortality rate in New York is much higher than any city in any country in the world.

Leftism

Back
Top Bottom