• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Initial Primal review.

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   0
Reaction score
Picked up the primal this morning and set it up 1/2x28 direct thread brought it to the range with my mp5. The sig elite ammo is pellet gun quiet, the 124 blazer is loud but hearing safe to my ears. See videos.

Attachments

• 20230407_193631.jpg
    20230407_193631.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 27
Congrats on the wait .. Sounds quiet yup .. how’s it feel/look on the end of a HK or AR/AK or Bolt gun ?

What a tease !

Just jelly btw I dig it.

Congrats on the wait .. Sounds quiet yup .. how’s it feel/look on the end of a HK or AR/AK or Bolt gun ?

What a tease !

Just jelly btw I dig it.
It's about the same dimensions as a wolfman. I have my rifles setup for qd mounts and none for the primal yet. Honestly, it would be quite heavy on a long gun.

It's about the same dimensions as a wolfman. I have my rifles setup for qd mounts and none for the primal yet. Honestly, it would be quite heavy on a long gun.
Well it is lighter than sandman s when you direct thread it .. my problem is I like the lock up for long guns or either 3 lug when needed

It’s crazy how much difference there is from supersonic to subsonic ! You should put a couple in the mag then swap to subs at the end or rotate em. Awesome my dude !

I'm liking everything I've seen on the Primal so far. Very tempting.

I currently have a Sandman S that pulls duty for 5.56 and 300 BLK, and a Mask that lives on my MK IV. Only one in jail at the moment is an Obsidian45 that'll spend most of its life on an HK45CT once I get it home.

I just brought home an SP5 yesterday and I'm contemplating getting a dedicated can for it. Torn between a Wolfman or Primal. Good to see it runs well on this platform. 😁

I'm liking everything I've seen on the Primal so far. Very tempting.

I currently have a Sandman S that pulls duty for 5.56 and 300 BLK, and a Mask that lives on my MK IV. Only one in jail at the moment is an Obsidian45 that'll spend most of its life on an HK45CT once I get it home.

I just brought home an SP5 yesterday and I'm contemplating getting a dedicated can for it. Torn between a Wolfman or Primal. Good to see it runs well on this platform. 😁
The sp5 seems to do well with all suppressors. Dead air accessories are almost unobtainable right now so keep that in mind if you plan to 3 lug your can. I have a YHM R9 that does exceptionally well on the sp5 and its less than half the price of the wolfman. Plus it's rated for use up to a 308 in 16-18 inches. I also picked up a AB-F4 but it's in jail where there is no range. From what I have heard, it may be the new standard except it does not have interchangeable mounts, either 1/2x28 or 13.5x1 LH, like enough to not need a booster.

Back
Top Bottom