• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Inguinal Hernia

Grady263

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
43   0
Reaction score
Anyone had Inguinal Hernia surgery and would recommend the surgeon? I have two of these bad boys that need to be fixed. One doesn't bother me (the first one) at all and didn't even know I had it until I had a physical about 7 years ago. Six years ago, I picked up a spool of wire like a dummy and tore the other one which I felt tear immediately. This one is giving me a hard time. Had to quit eating anything that gives me gas since my intestines will try to well you know... Can't even sneeze without holding by guts in. At 54 I don't want to put it off any longer. Also self pay with no insurance so there's that. I know we have a dentist on here, and sure would be nice if we had a surgeon!

my son was in the same shape about 10 years ago, surgeon in Gainesville and an out-patient facility. let me check to get the Drs name. Total cost back then was about $8k.
Did the DaVinci robotic procedure with mesh inserts, both sides, one side was much worse than the other.

my son was in the same shape about 10 years ago, surgeon in Gainesville and an out-patient facility. let me check to get the Drs name. Total cost back then was about $8k.
Did the DaVinci robotic procedure with mesh inserts, both sides, one side was much worse than the other.
Out of OP’s area , but I had one side done a few months ago, same procedure, piece of cake.

That would be great! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone had Inguinal Hernia surgery and would recommend the surgeon? I have two of these bad boys that need to be fixed. One doesn't bother me (the first one) at all and didn't even know I had it until I had a physical about 7 years ago. Six years ago, I picked up a spool of wire like a dummy and tore the other one which I felt tear immediately. This one is giving me a hard time. Had to quit eating anything that gives me gas since my intestines will try to well you know... Can't even sneeze without holding by guts in. At 54 I don't want to put it off any longer. Also self pay with no insurance so there's that. I know we have a dentist on here, and sure would be nice if we had a surgeon!
This is my recommendation and you will not be disappointed. Dr. Jensen. https://gwinnettgeneralsurgeons.com/

Back
Top Bottom