• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Informal M&G @ Talking rock ga

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all those that came to lunch!! The Fellowship was great, Meeting those I had talked to many times, Great. And to see those I had already met, was a real treat to see again.. Thank you Gentlemen for making this a great day for me. Thanks to Sniper22 for putting this together, long over due. Thanks to Leatherhead for bringing the eye candy,ah I mean wheel guns!. Great day for me!
I enjoyed the fellowship with everyone also. If my legs would of held up I could have talked with you guys all day. Nice to put faces with screen names, Gadgetsrfun, nice to talk with you, speednut and some I've known for years, Badger, Leatherhead and Dinkydau great to seen you again.

Today was a true blessing for me! I can honestly say that the pleasure was all mine. If this was a contest and there was a way to measure the amount of joy that we each had from our lunch meet, I promise the winner is me! Thank you all and especially the Veterans that were there. God bless you all.

Okay, I'm last but I had to come home and cut the dang grass.
I had a great time meeting those of you I haven't met before and it was great to renew old bonds with Dink, LH and esp Tim whom I hadn't seen in a couple years.
As great as the food was, the fellowship was much, much better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm last but I had to come home and cut the dang grass.
I had a great time meeting those of you I haven't met before and it was great to renew old bonds with Dink, LH and esp Tim whom I hadn't seen in a couple years.
As great as the food was, the fellowship was much, much better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll leave the gas can(full) and the key in the lawnmower for ya...

It was a true pleasure meeting yall and I thank you and dinky both again for your service. I look forward to the next meeting.

Back
Top Bottom