Indoor Gun Range...looking for 2, possibly 3 people to fill upcoming positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
I am looking for 2 people to fill upcoming full time positions as well as 1 or maybe 2 upcoming part time positions. A potential management position could also be available in the coming future. If you are interested in one of these positions, please let me know via pm's.

Here is a list of what we are looking for.

1. High level of integrity.
2. The ability to be detail oriented.
3. Have a valid Georgia Weapons Carry License. (This position requires you to carry a firearm at all times while working)
4. Have a very outgoing and positive personality with the ability to deal with customers and the public. We PRIDE ourselves on being the premier location for indoor
shooting, with an extremely high emphasis on customer service, as well as Safety.
5. Have NO restrictions regarding a work schedule, as this is a Retail Service environment where we operate, days, nights, weekends, and certain holidays.
6. At times be able to perform any/all tasks that can be physically and labor intensive.
7. Have a basic knowledge level of handguns and/or long guns. Specialized training skills and certifications are a plus, but not a requirement. We will teach/train you
in what we need you to do regarding Range Safety, and individual Instruction.
8. Be understanding in the fact that we again, PRIDE ourselves in the field of SAFETY. Safety in our world takes precedence over everything else.
9. Military background/experience is always a plus, but again not required.
10. Pass a drug/screen and detailed background check.

If you fit the requirements listed above, and are interested in pursuing this further, please contact me via a pm. A RESUME is absolutely required in order to obtain an interview and discussion.

These positions will be available in the Atlanta/Decatur market. Please.....think of your commuting distances before you pursue this inquiry.

Thanks

Steve Dudley.....a.k.a. inkdaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom