• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Indiana buck

xlr8ngn

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
44   0
Reaction score
Spotted this buck when he stood up several times while bedded up in almost shoulder high CRP about 250 yards from my stand. It was wet and the gusty wind was perfect, so I stalked within 40 yards before he heard me. He stood up and started to head out, and all I could see was his neck. I was on point with safety off, and was able to make a quick shot. He instantly went down in his tracks, and the doe I did not see that he was bedded up with scared me when she jumped about 10’ up in the air and took off.

Attachments

• IMG_6949.jpeg
    IMG_6949.jpeg
    583.5 KB · Views: 98
Spotted this buck when he stood up several times while bedded up in almost shoulder high CRP about 250 yards from my stand. It was wet and the gusty wind was perfect, so I stalked within 40 yards before he heard me. He stood up and started to head out, and all I could see was his neck. I was on point with safety off, and was able to make a quick shot. He instantly went down in his tracks, and the doe I did not see that he was bedded up with scared me when she jumped about 10’ up in the air and took off.
Super buck. Congrats on an successful stalk

Congrats. That's a biggun.

Back
Top Bottom