Incident in Gwinnett County today (Snellville) + SWAT teams?

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
I was driving through Snellville earlier this morning. A whole fleet of Gwinnett PD cars and three separate SWAT armored vehicles flew past me. Anybody hear anything? Made me think it might have been a pretty serious incident, like a school shooting or something big to require 3 separate SWAT teams.

I was driving through Snellville earlier this morning. A whole fleet of Gwinnett PD cars and three separate SWAT armored vehicles flew past me. Anybody hear anything? Made me think it might have been a pretty serious incident, like a school shooting or something big to require 3 separate SWAT teams.
I'm hearing "officer involved shooting at a Cracker Barrel" and "suspect in custody."

I have another theory.
hot doughnut sign.jpg
:)

Happy I am no longer living in Snellville..... Or the entire metro area....

Snellville used to be a nice quiet place to live in peace.... NO MORE!
When the roaches move in the whole area goes to ****. Never in human history has it ever worked in reverse.

When the roaches move in the whole area goes to ****. Never in human history has it ever worked in reverse.

Truff! Bride and I lived in Decatur until being broken into. So we moved to Stone Mountain until crime was crazy. Then on to Conyers, same disease happened there. Moved to my mountain and I see signs happening in the same way, but slower.

Truff! Bride and I lived in Decatur until being broken into. So we moved to Stone Mountain until crime was crazy. Then on to Conyers, same disease happened there. Moved to my mountain and I see signs happening in the same way, but slower.

At least now you have the "high ground" for those "encounters". :thumb: :)

Back
Top Bottom